Friday, June 19, 2009

Pictures of the Purse finally!


So after the camera batteries were charged...I couldn't find the cord to my camera until I realized it has somehow gotten lost underneath a pair of my fiance's pants in the laundry pile. I am now putting them up. I have pictures of each section of the purse but not the whole thing since it hasn't been sewn together as of yet. Maybe I'll do that this afternoon since I have 4 1/2 more hours before Oliver comes home from work.



This is the body of the purse, both sides and the bottom are knitting as one piece.

This piece is the tab with the buttonhole. It's a really cute button that it came with, but I don't have a picture of it yet.


This piece is the strap...just long and thin, not too exciting.

Once this project is all finished (maybe today, maybe not) I'm planning on starting a black hat with a red flower attached, but it involves circular knitting which I haven't mastered, so we shall see if it takes all summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment