Saturday, June 20, 2009

Aggravations With the Purse

I have started just now to sew up the side seams of the purse...and am realizing I may have miscounted rows or something because the sides are coming out uneven. However, there is a point in time when you just finish something because only I will really even notice the mistakes. Plus once it's felted and everything it may not even be recognizable.

On another note, we are going to my fiance's grandmother's for dinner and my fiance has to work till 9 tonight. I'm excited...and I'm off.

1 comment:

  1. When I started knitting, I thought if I mastered "knit" and "purl" then I would be fine. Imagine my surprise when I discovered I had to seam things together. My seaming leaves a lot to be desired. I can't wait to see your finished project.

    ReplyDelete