Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Blog and Almost Finished Purse

I've decided to start a blog on my knitting and my life since it will be so much easier to put everything in one place rather than on Ravelry, KnittingHelp and Facebook. Hopefully it will be an easy change since I've never had a blog before!


To start I am a student at Florida State University going into my junior year. I love Tallahassee and the school, but I was living alone my first semester and taught myself to knit. I've only made small things so far, but hopefully I can start expanding especially with nothing to do this summer. I'm staying in NY with my fiance's family, but couldn't find a job. Instead I began knitting a purse last Thursday or Friday from a kit someone gave me. It's from Annie's Hook and Needle Kit Club. I finished the body of it this morning but haven't started anything else. It seems a little off like I accidentally skipped some rows so one side is shorter than the other, but it'll probably look fine once it's felted. I planned on putting up some pictures, but my camera batteries all seem to be dead, so I'm charging them and will put up pictures along the way. I plan on finishing it this week!


Back to knitting, will update as it goes...

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see the purse. that seems like a good way to spend some downtime.

    ReplyDelete